Want To Get The Most Out Of Hubspot?
XEN Gets Your Hubspot Platform Optimised For Results
Hubspot is a powerful tool – but it can be overwhelming.
XEN helps marketing managers and sales managers to optimise their HubSpot platform for results, such as:
- Increased traffic
- Quality lead generation
- Contacts nurtured into customers.
Our focus on technical excellence in HubSpot has allowed us to help companies significantly improve their return on investment from HubSpot, via both increased leads, and quicker conversions.
XEN can optimise your Hubspot platform for:
- HubSpot CRM and Marketing portal setup
- HubSpot landing page design and implementation
- HubSpot COS web site implementation, updates and management
- HubSpot contact lists and segmentation
- HubSpot email design, nurtures and workflows
- HubSpot call to action (CTA) design and implementation
- HubSpot social inbox setup and management
- HubSpot Lead Flows and follow ups
- HubSpot reporting and page performance analysis
- HubSpot training and strategy
The project was a big success and we continue to rely on XEN for expert advice and assistance. Aside from strength at strategy, we’ve been impressed with XEN’s comprehensive knowledge of the HubSpot product, even to the most detailed technical points.”Malcolm Macnaughtan VP Global Sales, Maestrano
XEN Is An Extension Of Your Marketing Team
At XEN we work hand-in-hand with your team. You can focus on big picture goals and strategy while we take care of all the implementation and tactical items.
The kinds of tasks XEN can look after for you include:
- Create content (blog posts, ebooks, landing pages, CTAs) including all writing and design
- Drive traffic to your website via organic, paid and social channels
- Manage campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising and LinkedIn Ads
- Optimise content for better conversions
- Nurture leads via email campaigns
- Provide regular reporting
- Implement continual incremental improvement
As are result of this partnership between your team and the XEN team, you achieve:
- Increased traffic and awareness
- More leads
- Higher quality leads
- Quicker moving of leads to opportunity stage, and
- Easier closing into customers
Inbound Marketing Methodology
XEN Helps You Solve The Right Problem
XEN’s unique approach homes in on the key areas of opportunity in your businesses.
For example, marketing managers often have KPIs around lead generation, and a common response might be to try to increase website traffic.
However, a strategic analysis may reveal the site gets ample traffic, but lacks landing pages, offers and assets to convert visitors. The right problem to solve is conversion optimisation, not increased traffic. Without effective conversion increased traffic will still not generate the desired leads.
XEN can help you with strategy and implementation to unlock the lead generation results of your websites.
XEN Is One Of Australia’s Most Experienced Hubspot Partners
XEN is one of the most experienced HubSpot partners in Australia.
We’ve been helping companies meet their digital marketing goals for more than five years. We’ve worked with a range of mid-to-large companies across Australia.
Our team is technically strong and has an exceptionally high level of certification – the highest in Australia.
Our current Hubspot certifications
XEN’s founder, Craig Bailey, co-hosts a weekly HubSpot focussed podcast.
You can listen to the latest episode here:
XEN’s Pricing Puts You In Control
At XEN we use a unique credit costing model that gives you control and flexibility in allocating your budget for the best, most strategic results.
You can purchase credits and allocate them to tasks supporting your current goals as needed – whether writing a blog post or setting up a Hubspot Landing page. You can set up a retainer and receive credits to use as needed throughout the month.
You’re not locked in to a contract.
How To Get Started
If you’d like to chat with us about how we could help, you can book time with our CEO, Craig, here:
If you prefer, fill in the form below and Craig will call you: