I’m very excited to announce the new HubSpot focussed podcast I co-host with Ian Jacob – it’s called: HubShots.
Each week we highlight a few key items (‘shots’) related to HubSpot and inbound marketing.
I’m really lucky to be co-hosting with Ian Jacob – he’s the CEO of Search & Be Found – who has a ton of experience working with businesses helping them with inbound marketing, PR, HubSpot and sales enablement.
We try to keep the episodes brief – 25 minutes is our goal – and highlight action items for marketing professionals. Our target audience is marketing managers and marketing co-ordinators in companies who are using (or considering using) HubSpot.
Each episode aims to cover:
- a thought or takeaway from this year’s Inbound Conference
- a HubSpot tip or two
- unpacking a HubSpot feature
- discussing topics related to inbound marketing, and providing action items (ie stuff you can actually do! not just theory)
- something we’ve learnt recently (and perhaps save you having to learn eg if it is a mistake we’ve made)
- a useful resource to use
- a community item that provides value
Here’s a quick taste of what we’ve covered so far:
- In episode #1 we covered the topic of Growth-Driven Design (see more on that topic here on the XEN blog)
- In episode #2 we looked at Sidekick for Business – the cool HubSpot extension for sales teams to use
- In episode #3 we discussed the ‘debate’ around content quality versus content quantity
- In episode #4 we focussed on providing some key action items for marketing managers related to outreach and keeping contact lists clean
- In episode #5 we dived into the new Ads Add-on in HubSpot and gave guidance around whether you should enable it yet
- In episode #6 we contemplated some of the trends in the tech industry and how these impact strategies for marketing managers
I’d love you to take a listen and let me know your thoughts – I hope you find it useful.