When we first meet, our customers tend to:
- Be time-poor, overworked Marketing Managers (or Marketing Directors or Marketing Coordinators) in mid-to-large Australian companies
- Have responsibility for getting the digital marketing strategy in place, and generating leads for the sales team
- Have only a tiny marketing team, if that – nowhere near enough support to do the job well
- Be in a constant rush to meet over-optimistic deadlines, with no opportunity to catch their breath or consider getting strategic
- Have a boss who is great, but who doesn’t really get that marketing isn’t simply ‘switched on’, but needs to be researched, planned, implemented, monitored, revised, improved and accurately reported.
What they’re after is a quick-response team to partner with and help get some heavy lifting done. A team that genuinely understands the current situation, researches the opportunities, and works on the strategy with them.
That’s where XEN Systems comes in.
Our team has years of expertise in:
- Formulating digital marketing strategy that’s tailored to the right goals
- Implementing all the components in a coherent plan – including paid advertising channels, content strategy, blogging, and social media
- Conducting analytics so you know what’s working and what’s not
- Reporting everything in a simple, practical, and immediately actionable way.
Step 1: Our Chief Strategist Asks The Right Questions
The first step in working together is a 30-minute chat with Craig, our chief strategist.
He’ll ask some helpful questions, make a few useful suggestions straight up, and then offer possible next steps.
If it feels like a good fit, the next step is a face-to-face meeting.
This is where we start formulating strategy and planning a few quick wins. (In an ideal world we’d spend the next three months putting together an amazing strategy document, but let’s be real here: you need to get some leads coming in fast.)
We usually start generating targeted traffic via paid adverting channels.
Step 2: Targeted Traffic Campaigns Bring Quick Wins
Our AdWords team gets your campaigns firing. We make sure these campaigns are working as they should toward achieving your goals.
Importantly, we also make sure you’re getting good data on what’s working, most likely with Google Analytics.
We produce high-level reports so you can see your AdWords dollars working to their maximum potential.
Step 3: Clear Personas Drive The Strategy
At the same time, the strategy document starts coming together.
In putting together your strategy we focus on really understanding your target market. We prepare useful descriptions of your ideal customers, called ‘personas’, ‘avatars’, or ‘audiences’.
These personas allow us to prepare high-quality content to appeal to these potential customers.
Step 4: The Right Content Speaks To Your Prospects
Our experienced writing team takes care of content for you. We write the content for you, format it, and publish it on your site. Of course everything is under your approval, but we handle most of the work.
We then promote this tailored content to your ideal audiences via a range of channels including search engines (SEO), paid channels (Google Adwords, Facebook), social media (Facebook, LinkedIn), and personal outreach (for example, to key bloggers in your niche).
All of this work produces leads at various stages of the buying cycle.
So the next step is to implement email programs to ‘nurture‘ these leads.
Step 5: Email Series Nurture Prospects Along The Buyer Journey
We use the HubSpot platform to really supercharge the email nurturing process.
This platform manages email sequencing as well as campaign management, reporting, social management and much more. It even has a world class CRM if you need it.
At this point everything is getting under control, and you are moving from reactive to proactive, so…
Step 6: Optimise, Repeat, Report
This is the time to optimise the entire system. Because we have excellent data and results to work with, we can highlight key successes, and duplicate them.
Oh, and you’ll love the reports, which show the full end-to-end process, right from an anonymous site visitor, through filling in a form, being nurtured, and ultimately converting to a customer. It’s powerful.
Want Us On Your Team?
And that’s how we’d like to work with you.
We’re a small, agile, experienced team.
We’re certified with AdWords, Analytics & HubSpot.
We’ve worked with a broad range of well-known brands from Red Bull to Bioglan to Hyundai, as well as many companies you’ve never heard of – dynamic businesses who are succeeding online now, thanks to having a partner to help them manage the workload.
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to talk.
Simply fill in the form below and Craig will contact you to talk about Step 1.
We look forward to speaking with you soon: