Episode 24 of HubShots – the Unofficial Down Under HubSpot Podcast is now available.
This episode we were lucky enough to interview Brent Claremont – he was HubSpot’s first Channel Account Manager in Asia Pacific.
In the interview we cover:
– the importance of having realistic expectations
– the benefits of setting SLAs with different departments, especially between marketing and sales
– having a shared understanding of what a good lead is <- super important
– the benefit of saying no to some prospects
– make sure you listen for the bell
A full transcript is available at: