Episode 23 of HubShots – the Unofficial Down Under HubSpot Podcast is now available.
In this episode we interview Rosalia Cefalu, Sales Enablement Marketing Manager for HubSpot Asia Pacific and discuss:
– how marketers can get a better understanding of the sales process and what the sales team do
– the benefits of marketing working more closely with sales
– why everyone using the same platform is so important
– why the reporting add-on is designed for using with both sales and marketing together
– why marketing managers should be reporting on sales results so they can understand lead quality
– the differences between marketing and sales in Australia versus North America
– the ways Australia is ahead of the US in terms of selling, and where we can learn
– what the best marketing managers are good at
– being willing to challenge the status quo
– how advocacy programs are helping to significantly scale businesses.
A full transcript is available at: