Episode 22 of HubShots – the Unofficial Down Under HubSpot Podcast is now available.
In this episode we interview James Gilbert, Demand Generation Marketing Manager for HubSpot Asia Pacific and discuss:
– Marketing on community sites (Medium, Product Hunt)
– owned, earned & paid media
– short term versus long term traffic channels
– the value of being an authority figure in you industry
– how building owned media can help you increase your pricing
– the benefits of owned media protection
– building a moat with owned media: http://www.inc.com/laura-montini/how-the-value-of-marketing-appreciates.html
– distributing your content on other platforms such as Medium and LinkedIn Pulse
– the feedback loop between marketing and sales and how SLAs play a crucial part
– goal: leads that close
– constantly kicking off new campaigns
– tip for LinkedIn sponsored content … this is gold!
A full transcript is available at: