This episode we chat about how inbound is changing, some nice little HubSpot features that have been released, a few HubSpot gotchas, plus a ton of resources to read and reflect on over the holiday break.
HubShots Episode 104: Lead Ads in HubSpot, Mary Meeker’s Trend Report Revisited, Custom Owner Property in HubSpot
In this episode we chat through being remarkable, take a look at the HubSpot Facebook Ads integration, discuss a few insights from Mary Meeker’s latest internet trends report, plus Craig gets all excited about the new HubSpot User custom field type.
HubShots Episode 103: Ecommerce benchmarks, HubSpot Content Topics Cluster Tool, HubSpot CRM Saved Filters, Link Building Still a Priority
In this episode, recorded before Inbound 2017, we chat about ecommerce trends, the new (as it was then) HubSpot Content Strategy Tool, look at Saved filters in CRM and compare to smart lists. Plus note how important Link Building still is for SEO.
In this episode we talk about…
– tips for improving email conversions
– how to identify AdWords Display traffic in HubSpot reports,
– creative ideas for distributing content,
– HubSpot product updates to the contact timeline,
– Ian and Craig’s App and Chrome extension recommendations,
– plus HubSpot’s Research report on AI revisited (47% of people would Buy from a Bot).