Episode 15 of HubShots is now available – the podcast I co-host with Ian Jacob, especially for marketing managers where we discuss HubSpot tips and tricks, inbound marketing topics and content marketing strategies.
In this episode, we take the opportunity to think about focus on tools and resources that will help us with new year aspirations.
- how to schedule a meeting using Sidekick Calendar – our Hubspot feature of the week
- 21 Content Marketing Predictions for 2016 by Contenty
- some tips for Behavioural Email marketing to help tailor your message the appropriate target
- we take a look at some business dinner etiquette to remember when you’re dining with clients
- a nice little tip from Blinkist about Give Everything, Quantify Nothing and Create Something Greater Than Yourself
- an example of how detailed and targeted you can get with Facebook marketing
- the latest on what’s in development at HubSpot
All useful and interesting tips to help you with your marketing strategy.
Feel free to comment and leave any feedback.