The latest episode of HubShots is now available – the podcast I co-host with Ian Jacob, especially for marketing managers where we discuss HubSpot tips and tricks, inbound marketing topics and content marketing strategies.
In this episode, the first for 2016, we take the opportunity to think about focus for the year.
- some interesting pointers from Mari Smith concerning using Facebook for B2B marketing
- a really nice feature of HubSpot for setting the email send name and address to be the HubSpot owner for a contact
- a challenge I’ve been having with reporting leads segmented by device type (basically HubSpot can’t do it)
- some tips for improving focus from an article by Dan Ariely
- a nice discussion around social funnels from an interview with Ian Cleary
- tools and resources for improving focus (such as the Passion Planner)
- a cool way to read book summaries using Blinkist
- useful HubSpot training academy videos, and
- an excellent example of content from The Economist that pushes visitors down the buyer’s journey
I’d love to know your thoughts – we’re always keen to hear feedback.